Skip to Main Content

Q and A's

When can I sign up for assistance with toys?

November 1st through November 30th 

How do I sign up for assistance with toys?

  • Internet - through this secure website form
  • Sheriff’s Department
  • Internet is accessible at the local libraries
    • Rossville – 504 McFarland Ave 706-866-1368
    • Chickamauga – 306 Cove Rd 706-375-3004
    • Lafayette – 305 S Duke St 706-638-2992

Are there any other areas of assistance the Stocking Full of Love provides?

Unfortunately, we do not, only assistance with toys. United Way’s Chattanooga 211 has other resources that help with other needs. Contact number is 1-866-921-3035

What ages does the Stocking Full of Love provide for?

0 – 14 years of age 

What are the qualifications to qualify for assistance?

There are several qualifications that must be met:

  • The applicant and child/children MUST be a resident of Walker County
  • The applicant must be a parent or guardian and the child/children MUST live in the household that is applying for assistance
  • Proof of residence
  • Must have a current Georgia drivers license or ID with present address
  • Applicant(s) and Child(ren) must have valid social security numbers
  • Must have a financial hardship 
  • Must not be receiving assistance toy assistance from other programs 

What must I have to prove residency?

Some type of mail/documentation that has your current Walker County residence and post marked no later than October of the same year. Some Examples: 

  • Water/Electric Bill 
  • Phone/Cell Phone Bill 
  • Lease
  • DFACS Documents 
  • Bank Statement 
  • Credit/Debit Card Statement 
  • Work pay stub 
  • Vehicle Registration

How do I know when to pick up toys?

After the application deadline, you will receive a letter by email that will advise you of time and location of the toy store. Instructions will also be included on how the shopping will take place. 

What if I am unable to pick the toys up the day of the toy store?

You may have someone come in your place, but they will need their ID and a signed letter by you authorizing him/her to pick up your toys. Your drivers license number must be written on the authorization form, and they need to have a picture of your drivers license to show. 

How do I volunteer?

  • Send an email to to be added to the email list for meetings and upcoming events
  • Show up at an event and find one the staff members. They will have shirt on that identifies them

How do I donate?

  • You can donate now on this secure website donation form
  • Send an email to 
  • Donate at one of the events